Program Manager, Special Security Projects
Tim Wenzel leads the Global Security Special Projects program at Facebook. In this role, he focuses on managing the privacy risk to Facebook’s Intellectual Property globally.
Over the years, he has become a builder of boutique security programs which creatively manage risk while demonstrating business value.
Some of his latest projects include:
- Building global security risk management programs
- Engineering value into boutique security programs for Fortune 500 clients
- R&D Program Manager for unique security technology and methods
- Post Benghazi Training Design for the Diplomatic Security Service, US Dept. of State
- Protective Strategist for Domestic Violence Education & Intervention
Tim attributes his success in the industry to his problem-solving skills, which stem from his background in healthcare. By properly identifying the root causes of risk, Tim and his teams provide clarity to the business and vision to security strategy.
Tim is also a frequent speaker at events such as ISC West and ASIS GSX.