Vice President, Global Partner Enablement
Jen Odess is the vice president of global partner enablement at ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), where she is leading the team building out a next-level enablement strategy and helping scale the partner ecosystem.
Before her work at ServiceNow, Odess held various leadership roles at Appirio and subsequently, when Wipro, an $8 billion+ IT services company, acquired Appirio for $500 million. Positions included:
- Spearheading Appirio’s global alliances practice (including Salesforce and other Salesforce-related growth practices)
- Global corporate strategy
- Overseeing investments and alignment for the company’s vision
- The cocreation of Culture Works
- An internal Wipro initiative to create a more connected workforce
- Vice president to the office of the CEO
- Ownership of the global data science practice at Topcoder
Before her time at Appirio, Odess founded several local businesses in the Washington, D.C., metro area with positive exits. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon School of Journalism and Communication.