Your Challenge: Submit a Speaking Proposal for AcceleRISE
The Call for Proposals is now open for the 2021 AcceleRISE conference, and we want to CHALLENGE you to bring your best ideas forward!
Our conference program is designed to tackle the issues that matter most to young professionals in the security industry, and WE WANT YOU to be a part of the team that helps us deliver compelling and creative educational content.
Submit your proposal that relates to one of the topics below, or think outside the box!
2021 Proposal Deadline:
Friday, May 14
How to Submit a Proposal
Proposals must include the following information:
- Topic description (up to 200 words)
- Speaker(s) (name, title, organization)
- Date and name of the event or conference where the session was previously presented, if applicable
The AcceleRISE program includes these key topics; priority may be given to proposals that address one or more of the following:
The Challenge: Ignite Your Individuality
- The Art of Hiring & Firing: What New Managers Need to Know
- Do We Really Know It All? Challenging What We Know About Diversity & Inclusivity
- Generational Work Styles: Building Trust & Effective Communication
- Smooth Operator: Tips & Tricks for Selling Security
The Challenge: Spark Your Tech-Savvy Side
- Finance Finesse: Balancing Budgets & Bringing Home the Bacon
- How AI & Predictive Analytics Are Changing Security Operations
- Innovations in IoT: Residential Influences in Commercial Areas
- Cloud & RMR: Game Changers in the Security Market & Traditional Business Models
- Ethical Uses of Technology: Key Considerations for Today’s Leaders
- Privacy Regulations That Every Rising Security Professional Needs to Know
Proposed content topics must be vendor-neutral and educational in nature and designed to contribute to the general knowledge base of the security industry.
Assume an estimated presentation time of 45-50 minutes.
Proposal Review Process
SIA team members and subject matter experts will review proposals and notify you regarding your proposal. SIA may elect to adjust your proposal.
If your proposal is selected, each presenter will be expected to:
- Provide a short biography (100 words) and headshot to be used for promotional purposes
- Develop a compelling slide presentation to be used for the visual component of the conference
- Participate in at least two prep calls with SIA staff
- Help promote AcceleRISE
- Present exceptional content at the live event!
SIA will be responsible for:
- Providing the technology and infrastructure to advertise the webinar, handle registration and produce the event
- Promoting the conference to SIA members and industry channel partners
- Scheduling prep calls and making sure the content is pertinent to the audience
Are You Up for the Challenge?
Contact Katie Greatti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 23-25, 2021 | Virtual Conference
Will You Be Up For the Challenge?
Registration Opens Soon